Through May 22-23, our weekend Mass schedule is:
Saturday 5PM, Holy Redeemer, 7:30 PM Holy Trinity (BiLingual)
Sunday 9AM, Holy Redeemer, 11 AM Holy Trinity.
Beginning May 29-30, our Summer Liturgy Schedule is in effect:
Saturday 5PM Holy Redeemer, 5:30PM Holy Trinity, 7:30 PM Holy Trinity (BiLingual)
Sunday 8AM Holy Trinity, 9AM Holy Redeemer, 11 AM Holy Trinity, 11:30AM Holy Redeemer, 7PM Holy Redeemer
As more and more of us receive our vaccines, we hope you can return to worship in person. Masking and limited attendance will still be in place, but we return to a fuller Liturgy in May. Livestream opportunities at other locations are listed in our bulletin.
- Attendance limited to 225 inside Holy Redeemer and 60 inside Holy Trinity. Admittance will be on a first come, first served basis. The audio Mass will continue to be broadcast outside of the building for those who do not wish to enter or do not have a mask.
- Entry will be through one attended front door only; exit will be through the rear doors.
- ALL inside attendees MUST wear a face covering. This is for the protection of the entire worshiping community in the event that someone present tests positive at a later date.
- 6 foot social distancing will be observed
- There will be no Collection or Offertory Procession. If you wish to make a donation, please place your offertory in the designated receptacles.
- Communion will be distributed as bread only after the final blessing both inside and outside of the building. After receiving Communion (in your hand only, please) depart the building through the designated doors.
- All Weekday Masses will take place at Holy Redeemer by the Sea in Kitty Hawk at 9 AM Monday- Friday.
Please be aware that Bishop Zarama, Diocese of Raleigh, has stated that all of the faithful are dispensed from their Sunday obligation. The elderly, those sick, those with pre-existing health conditions or other vulnerable people should especially continue to stay at home.
Please direct all questions to Val Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take and keep a green hymnal from the Church Entrances to join in singing at Mass.
Holy Redeemer by the Sea
Location: 301 West Kitty Hawk Road
Kitty Hawk, NC 27949
Holy Trinity by the Sea Chapel
Location: 7335 Virginia Dare Trail
Nags Head, NC 27959
A Message from Father Bill
Dare County Weather Policy’s
The Church will be closed and all activities canceled if a LOCAL State of Emergency is declared by Dare County or the Town of Kitty Hawk that includes mandatory evacuations or restrictions or prohibitions on travel in Kitty Hawk. Never put yourself at risk of accident or physical harm to come to Church in dangerous conditions, even if a delay or emergency has not been announced. We have been assured by the Diocese of Raleigh that the Catholic faithful are not obligated to attend Mass when prevented by unsafe travel conditions.
Since our new inclement weather policy governing closures and cancellations will now be tied to County and Municipality States of Emergency, we urge all parishioners to sign up for County Alerts.